Bubbles on my testicles.
I have small bubbles on my testicles from almost 3+ years.I never feel any kind of pain.My parents suggested me to show a doctor.I have to find the time and I need to consult a doctor for this issue.I would like to know is it lead to any problem in future? I have a fear if doctor did something wrong then it is about my i am still thinking what to do.I Need your suggestion in this issue.
92 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

They could be either blocked lymphatics or cysts. See a Dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.