BTN ULTRA &OMEGA 3
Hi I am using BTN ULTRA for my Hair can I take Dr. Reddy - OMEGA 3 capsule along with BTN ULTRA tablet in the morning?

Dr. Nagaraju D
Dermatosurgeon 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

U can take btn ultra and omega 3 in morning together...
Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss Each supplement deserves reasoning to be taken, omega 3 serves some specific purposes. It is a good idea to rotate supplements every 2 months if you are not sure so that you derive benefits from all.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Apply Sunscreens regularly.