Supplement for Hair
Hi i am 26 years old,my hair is thinning, I have used BTN ULTRA for 60 days , but still my hair is thin no strength which supplement should I use now for stronger hair and to stop hair fall ? Please recommend any supplement which has no side effects .?.

First you need to know the cause of your thinning of scalp hair.It migt be either androgenetic alopecia or telogen effluvium.Need some history and pictures before coming to diagnosis.BTN ultra which u r using are good and it takes around 6 months for any improvement.
Different treatment options are available. Topical lotions to prp therapy.
You can consult me @practo direct.

Recommended iron supplements Side effect of bodybuilding supplements Testosterone supplements side effects