Brown spot on hand
I got a brown spot on my hand suddenly...skin cancer or smthing??? Is der have any cure help doc. Cz the spot is darl brown my skin is fair normal and i got it on left hand near wrist and m really worried doctor

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited information and tells nothing about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Meet a Dermatologist and discuss the situation, If needed a skin biopsy can be done to achieve a final conclusion.
All the best.