Brown discharge

Hi, Im in 7th week and there is brown discharge (very less amount). It is happening from last 3 days. Is it normal in pregnancy ?? Or something wrong ?? Thanks in advance...

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Gurgaon

Spotting in 7weeks pregnancy need to do Ultrasound. Need to see cardiac activity. Meet gynaecologist  soon , so that if any hemorrhage is inside she will give you medicine to support the Pregnancy.
Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern and feeling towards your symptoms... I want to assure you that if its small amount nothing much to worry...Spotting is light bleeding from your vagina. It's similar to a period, but much lighter. The colour of the blood can be anything from red to brown...little spotting or bleeding is very common in early pregnancy... Consult nearest gynecologists for clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.