Broken teeth & toothache

Since last few months I am experiencing agonizing pain on my teeth and it occurs specially at nights. I have three broken teeth as well. Which is in very bad condition only a inch of the entire teeth is outside rest of all is broken. Due to that I bite my inner cheeks on a regular basis while sleeping. It leads to some white and red marks on my inner cheeks. I am very much concerned about my oral health as its giving me utter disturbance in my life. I can't eat properly. Not able to chew the food as well. Its very annoying. Please help me with a proper resolution on this.

Doctor Answers (4) on Broken teeth & toothache

Dr. Vishwas Bansal Haridwar | Orthodontist
Sir if you are so much concerned about your oral health you should probably rush to a dentist rather than seeking only verbal opinions
Hi, you should visit a dentist as soon as possible, thats the only thing which can be suggested now. Best of luck.
I wanna advice you one thing that now your condition has gone to extreme level so instead of asking questions online you should visit dentist in your locality
Hello From your query its evident that your oral hygiene is a cause of concern.Since you have broken three tooth you should visit a dentist at the earliest.If he could restore the tooth he will or else pull out the broken tooth and replace them with prosthesis. Good health to you Regards Dr.Gokul.