Brightness of eyes reduced
Hi, I am 25 year old male, I shave been using specs since last 7 years, my both eyes number is around -3. Today suddenly, since evening I am feeling that things are not looking bright to me, but kind of dim and dull, what is this issue and whats the treatment

This can happen due to variety of causes, some being serious while others just superficial. Do not panic.
Watch your vision for a day and if symptoms do not improve, then visit your nearest eye specialist. You may require a detailed Fundus Exam.
Please get your eyesight checked at your local ophthalmologist and get your retina (fundus) examined
After that you can share your prescription. I will be able to help you better