Breathlessness
From childhood I am suffering from breathing problem Sometimes it became too serious when I was unable to breathe I am not sure if it's asthama, Is it? I took some patanjali medications for a month n did some pranayam n from then I never had breathing problem but now after a few months it has come back- Breathlessness Please suggest me what to do (scared to go to a doctor)

Dr. Harisha N L

Hello my friend I understand your concern and anxiety... Doctors are there to help you... You will require detailed clinical examination and laboratory investigations like pulmonary function test with detailed clinical history to solve your problem... Consult nearest pulmonologist they will do the needful.
Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 2 yrs exp Hyderabad
You require a pulmonary function test to determine the kind of breathlessness. Consult a pulmonologist. Things will worsen if you wont take proper treatment in time.