Breathing via one nostril
I usually breathe through one nostril as the other one shuts down. And it's not a specific nostril, sometimes one shuts down sometimes other, never both. What must be the cause?

Dr. Parveen Chawla
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 17 yrs exp Faridabad

this is the normal mechanism of the nose aerodynamics so dont worry about it , if it exaggerates to headache than you ought to go for nose septal surgery which is space crerating surgery

Hello.. Well it's possible that you are suffering from rhinitis because of which you are getting stuffed nose..I suggest you to take steam for relief...you also consult an Ent specialist and get examined for deviated nasal septum....thank you