Breathing problem
Hello doctor my mother is 52 yrs aged suffering with breathing problem since last 2 years. Not that much serious but she is feeling uncomfortable all of sudden what is the problem how to daignose this problem permanantly?

Hi She might have Airway disease. Need further work up. Consult
Is she taking any inhalers for breathing problem or only tablets or nothing ??
Hi. I understand your concern s. She will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigation. Consult a pulmonologist for the same at the earliest
if you are from Bangalore you can consult me at my clinic Aum speciality clinic kempapura Hebbal Bangalore. Details are given in practo