Breathing prblm sinus

I am taking homoepath medicines for the cure of sinus, will it help me completely to get rid off this problem and i will not catch sinus in future..???
views-icons 45 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Breathing prblm sinus

Dr. Amit Vora Thane | Homeopath
Hello, Yes if you complete the proper course advised by your homoeopath you would surely not get these sinus attacks again. And if suppose even after taking a proper course of one year from your homoeopath it does not go then you should first talk to your doctor to make some changes in the medicine and give you and still if doesn't help you taht means that your doctor is not able to diagnose your problem correctly.So in that case you should consult some other homoeopath.
Dr. Hemesh Thakur Delhi | Homeopath
It depends upon the duration & present symptoms of sinus inflammation, family history & so on. Appropriate constitutional homeopathic treatment would be highly advisable. Thanks
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
hello there. no treatment promises immunity against anything. regards