Acute sinus

I m suffrng frm sinus,i prefered homoepath for d trtment nd under supervision from 1 month still i didn't find any improvement in my condition even d problm has incrsed more, should i quit d trtment nd go to some othr dctr or i should wait some more, does really homoepath 1st increase d prblm nd den imprve d condition?

Doctor Answers (3) on Acute sinus

Every Homoeopath will have a different take on one disease. Sinusitis is a common problem successfully treated by Homoeopathy. But in case it is not working on you stop the medication right away and consult another Homoeopath. Do continue to take steam meanwhile and do Anulom-Vilom pranayaam. It helps in the long run
Hello, Sinusitis means inflammation of the sinuses which results in discharge from the nose or headaches. Its not the shortcoming of the science that you are not getting better.In fact Sinusitis is the most common problem,very successfully treated by all Homoeopaths including me. What you need is a good Consulting Homoeopath who will understand your symptoms in detail by thorough and detailed case taking. In the meantime auxiliary measures like abstaining from chilled and sour foods, taking plain steam inhalation for blocked nostrils will help you find your way. Regards.
Dr. Hemesh Thakur Delhi | Homeopath
No, in this case, it should not increase. It clearly suggest that meds selected for your problem is not appropriate to your sinus condition. Please stop the meds & detail your symptoms to find appropriate homeopathic medicine. Thanks