Traeatment of sinus

I m under supervision of a homoepath dctr for d treatmnt of sinus, two months passd still it didnt improve my condition, wen i ask dctr abt it he told it will take some more tym, i couldnt decide whether i should consult some other dctr or continue with d trtment, he told dat it wiould take an year to cure it compltly.

Dr. Mahendra Kumar
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Kota

giving treatment may be not good , So You consult a classical homoeopath for further treatment .
Dr. Nikhita Palkar
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello, Welcome to Practo.Sinusitis is a condition which causes inflammation of the sinuses thereby increasing the production of mucous. It is basically a tendency.Two months is too long a time to get the desired results.Yes but complete rectification of complaints so as to prevent the recurrences requires a proper methodical constitutional prescribing which may take time.But the acute symptoms should abate within 2 months of repeated treatment. Thanks and regards.
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, by this time you should have got relief from your sinusitis. Please consult other homeopath. Regards.