Acute sinus
Constant sinus attack . cannot sit in AC at all. If I go to a Cafe or Cinema hall , I start sneezing. Nose gets blocked every night. Cannot stand smoke and dust. Can constantly feel sinus inflation in my nose.

Dr. Jagat Shah
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi My Name is Dr Jagat Shah(M.D. Homoeopathy) . Inflammation of sinuses can be caused by number of factors. Treating it in right way is very  important. With homoeopathic medicine you will able to get ride of your issues from its core. I would be happy to help you with your issue, please contact Total Health Care for appointment. Please feel free to contact us. Dr Jagat Shah.

Hi, In patients with allergic rhinitis, aggressive treatment of nasal symptoms and signs of mucosal edema, which can cause obstruction of the sinus outflow tracts, may decrease secondary sinusitis. If the adenoids are chronically infected, removing them eliminates a nidus of infection and can decrease sinus infection. Consult ENT surgeon...