Headache due to sinus

I often get headache due to sinus..so without surgery I need the some solution for this problem. This is very prominent when I continuously sit in front of the laptop screen.

Doctor Answers (1) on Headache due to sinus

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
hellooo..
acute sinus problem can be treated with  antihistamines.. steam inhalation atleast 5 times a day..and some mucolytic tabs... oje course of antibiotics will also help...but if yours is a case of chronic or long standing sinusitis then you may need surgery...consult a Ent surgeon..
sitting in front of laptop causing headache may be due to eye strain..use laptop in well lighted areas...maintain a good reading distance from laptop...adjust the brightness optimally.  avoid continuous using more than 2 hours..take 10 min break in between...you may also opt for glasses while using laptop...consult an ophthalmologist for help on that...