Breast problem
Doctor my breast need to be increase so what I have to do ccn sugest me doctor I have to increase more what and all I have to do for increase the breast so pls suggest me doctor .
163 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ratna Saha
Gynecologist 22 yrs exp Kolkata
U can contact plastic surgeon. For enhancing breast size u need silicone prosthesis operation
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.