Breast pain
Having cyclic mastalgia since last three years.the pain stopped in the middle.it started again from last month.my vitamin d level is 12.9.s.prolactin is 11.12. The doctor has prescribed uprise d3and capgoline 0.5mgfor 6 weeks. The thyroid levels are normal.underwent mammogram in 2016.it is negative Birads-1.is it safe to use capgoline now though the levels of prolactin are less? Thanks

Cabgolin can't heal the root cause of your problem.
It's not normal to have breast pain before periods, irregular periods  ( early or late), missing periods, spotting between periods, prolonged heavy flow, pains and cramps during cycle, PMS and mood changes before periods, PCOS, Fibroid, Endometriosis,  fertility issues, tiredness, hair fall,  sleep disturbances, weight issues etc. If it is happening to you,  it's a sign of underlying  hormone  imbalance  which needs further evaluation with blood investigations , scan etc.Good news is that all your problems  can be totally  reversed , not by masking the symptoms  with pills but by addressing  the underlying  cause of the problem and healing it from the ROOT cause which is not in your pelvis BTW. Why is it a serious problem and why you should not ignore it? Because, If it is not treated early, it can also lead to serious health problems like diabetes, heart disease, and even cancers. Not only the symptoms of hormone imbalance make your life miserable, there is a scientific proof that they also  increase your chances of developing a big disease later on in life, like full-blown diabetes, autoimmune thyroid disease, and even cancers. The BioCycle study (NIH 2009) showed that untreated, hormonal imbalances increase significantly a woman’s  risk to diseases of inflammation – heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and premature aging. Hormone imbalance is completely reversible in my experience. I have reversed not only my own PCOD but have helped hundreds of women heal their hormone Imbalances and achieve healty natural pregnancies. It's frustrating to see that so many women are suffering and not getting the right information. It can be reversed not by masking the symptoms with drugs but by addressing the root cause of the problem. Needs root cause evaluation with further investigations...Can be healed with diet changes, lifestyle changes, self care and Detoxification.Hope this helps.
Feel free to chat with me on Practo direct consult if you want more support
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
connect me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
After a normal serum prolactin level has been maintained for 6 months, cabergoline may be discontinued, with periodic monitoring of the serum prolactin level
Need details about your problem. Connect with me online at https://prac.to/drdigvijay For detailed consultation.
You should add Vit b6
I don't think there is need for cabergolin. It is not responsible for mastalgia