cancer-icon
Breast nipple discharge
Hello! I am a 34 year old woman. Recently I was doing Breast self examination and squeezed my right breast as it is a bit bigger and heavier I found a white discharge after squeezing. Then today I squeezed left breast a transparent liquid came out after squeezing. As my breast is assyemetrical I underwent a breast USG last November 2020. And the USG was all normal. So is this a part of menstrual cycle or something to be concerned of? Also I had hyperprolactima but I tested last month it was 11.93 and TSH O.90 both are in limits. Plz tell wether it's normal or something to worry? I am scared is it first stage cancer? If it so can it be detected in USG?my USG was normal and also my TSH and prolactin and fbs level. My periods are nearby too.

It doesn't sound like you have cancer especially if your breast ultrasound was normal
meet your surgeon for a check up
May be due to menstrual cycles & hormonal changes Looks not a cancer USG normal too
better get one physical consultation with general surgeon