Breast lump

I have a breast lump of 2cm,but there is no pain or any kind of discharge in it,its been 4-5 months that i have lump.
views-icons 156 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Rahul Kolamkar
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Amravati

Hi, Breast lumps without symptoms are mostly non critical. But you need to be cautious if its increasing in size, any discharges or pain sensation. In your case most caution symptoms are negative, so need not to worry. For precaution you can try Homoeopathy as it can break the tendency to re-occur and reduce the size of the lump also.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no.
Dr. Amar Deep
Homeopath 9 yrs exp RaeBareli
Please do a USG of both breasts. Take Homeopathic medicines for your problem. Consult me for homeopathic treatment. Recommend me by clicking on recommend option and leave feedback.
Dr. Sumit Gupta
Homeopath 4 yrs exp Singrauli
You are suffering from fibroadenoma. Homoeopathy can easily cure this . medicine depends on lumps texture ,side where it is present , and some more information regarding it.