Breast enlargement
I have a small bust , I would very much like to know ways of increasing it because I don't feel , comfortable this way , I've heard of hormone therapy increases bust size , a non surgical option please . If there is any other way .

Though the size of breast depends on various factors like genetics , body mass and proportion, fat contents and physical activity etc. and hence It Is multifactorial . Similarly treatment or breast enhancement also depends on the various factor. Some of Hormonal therapy is advantageous . Breast enhancement massage oil and oral medications have also shown positive report in patiens. Considering your age it will show fast and good  results. Consult me here on practo.

Stay away from supplements, herbs, creams, enlargement pumps, and massages that are advertised as natural remedies. There is no evidence that these are effective. Diet & exercise are very effective. Don't go for hormonal therapy. It'll negatively impact ypur overall sexual health.
incase of further questions, visit ThomsonClinic/d0t/com.
Breast massage and breast enlargement oils may be beneficial High protein diet with nutritional supplement is advisable Strenuous physical exercises/ work is usually considered not good for growth of female breast
Avoid anxiety
Exercises can help. Don't get into hormone therapy
consult
Plz consult