cancer-icon
Breast cancer related
Hello,my mother is suffering from stage 4 breast cancer n her treatment is gng from dsci janakpuri,4 cheemo already done now they are recommending for urgent surgery,so we went to dsci dilshad garden for d same but they referred us for aiims n sufderjang hosp but as we all know there will be a big delay as appointment is very difficult in both hosp. N we can't afford pvt hosp. Anybody can help in this for urgent admissions for my mother surgery it will be a great help .pls save my mother any reference will be a big help

Please share your mother's reports. Why are they advising for surgery in stage 4 disease because there are very few indications.