cancer-icon
Brain tumour
My sister suffering brain tumour. Already 2 time rediation course done. Frist 2016 gamma knife radiation therapy and second time 2019 november IMRT therapy. Now her problem is when she eat some food quick create acidity. And vomiting 2 /3 time. And she is very weak. Muscle pain... My question is what depertments doctor we need for this problem solve?

Please get MRI Brain with contrast to confirm progression
Vomiting may be related with Brain tumor and also with Gastric cause you need to consult your neuro oncologist as well Gastroenterologist to rule out exact cause for vomiting
Hello. Is your sister on any medication. The symptoms are unlikely connected to the brain tumour.
you are welcome to consult with me with regard to further opinion regarding brain tumour
Hi. Vomitings and acidity might be due to ulcers in Esophageal/stomach/duodenum You need to see Gastroenterologist and get an upper GI endoscopy to rule out any ulcers.
Gastroenterologist and Upper GI endoscopy
Avoid spicy food
Hello Your sister symptoms of acidity followed by vomiting  doesn't seem to be brain tumor related. You must meet gastroenterologist for upper gi  endoscopy to rule out gastric ulcer.
meet gastroenterologist