Brain Stroke
He had suffered from cerebral stroke 3 years back and since then he never really recovered. Right now I am in Hyderabad and the patient is in Kolkata. I possess all his medical reports over the last 3 years. Can I come to a good doctor in Hyderabad with only the reports and will I be attended patiently since the patient himself is not there?
105 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 18 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹700 for 24 hrs

Yes You can consult Dr.Manoranjithakumari Neurosurgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.