Brain problem
I cant remember most of the things for more than 5 min, I get confuse in direction like ( north,south east or west or even left or right),I cant concentrate for very long time,I cant even read anything in mind nowdays even I cant pronunce words properly when it is infront of me my mind cant interpret words by seeing it,i cant imagine things in my mind.

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
From your description here it seems that the problems you are facing are memory impairment, poor concentration, and a state of confusion or daze. It seems that these problems have been present with you for some time now. The precise cause and the reasons behind such a presentation will require a thorough evaluation in terms of a detailed history, thorough interview of you, some neuropsychological assessment, and some laboratory investigations. You are correct in saying that these are neural psychic presentations and labelling these as brain problem. Do not delay a consultation with a psychiatrist or a neurologist. Early assessment and intervention is the key to management of such problems. Hope this helps you.. Wishing you an early recovery..