Brain problem

Hi I can't say what is my problem I am totally confuse I can't make any decisions sometime I don't want to give pain to anyone but I do I am too short tempered I don't know what to do I am feeling very weakness in my body my mind is totally disturbed

Hello there we understand your feeling and your situation but then as you said this is not at all a issue related to your brain but to your emotion and your control over them. From now on you take decisions and do nit worry if they fail learn from them and give second attempt by rectifying your mistakes this is how you get better. And then coming to your emotions you will have your control over them.once you get experienced of taking right decisions. Till then you need Joel your cool on your loved once. Thank you
Dr. Atul Aswani
Psychiatrist 12 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi there..more than a brain problem, it is a thought problem. Make a list of all the areas of life you are having a conflict in.. Be as specific as you can Weigh the alternatives. Manage the emotions around the alternatives. You are done!