Braces problem

M having springs attached in my teeth with braces and one spring got detached but the other one which is attached creating some problem. Because of other spring my teeth where it is attached is moving inside and m facing problem in eating what do I do?

Doctor Answers (4) on Braces problem

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
Your Orthodontist who is currently dealing with this case will be the best person to rectify this problem..... please make a visit to him/her at the earliest.... Regards....
Hello,
Your problem of discomfort from detachment of braces or broken wire is only corrected by your dentist ,so visit to ur dentist solve your problem and ask how this problem doesnt happen again.ask for wax application to avoid impinging wire fron your doctor .Take care of you braces while eating .Avoid hard and sticky food to prevent debonding of braces.☺
Dr. Sanjay Shah Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
Plz visit ur orthodontist..
Dr. Madhur Navlani Indore | Orthodontist
If a component of your braces have broken or debonded you need to report to an orthodontist/dentist for fixing it up. You may take pain killer for relief of your symptoms till then.