Braces problem
M having springs attached in my teeth with braces and one spring got detached but the other one which is attached creating some problem. Because of other spring my teeth where it is attached is moving inside and m facing problem in eating what do I do?

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Your Orthodontist who is currently dealing with this case will be the best person to rectify this problem..... please make a visit to him/her at the earliest.... Regards....
Dr. Anand Mohan Yadav
Dentist 11 yrs exp Bareilly

Hello, Your problem of discomfort from detachment of braces or broken wire is only corrected by your dentist ,so visit to ur dentist solve your problem and ask how this problem doesnt happen again.ask for wax application to avoid impinging wire fron your doctor .Take care of you braces while eating .Avoid hard and sticky food to prevent debonding of braces.☺
Dr. Sanjay Shah
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 31 yrs exp Mumbai

Plz visit ur orthodontist..
Dr. Madhur Navlani
Orthodontist 12 yrs exp Indore

If a component of your braces have broken or debonded you need to report to an orthodontist/dentist for fixing it up. You may take pain killer for relief of your symptoms till then.