Bp snd sugar
My sugar level 88 random and bp level 147/78. Kindly advise. Is this normal for my age.? Please advisr

Hello there we understand your feeling and your condition too. These above levels of your are quiet normal for your age and we congratulate you for maintaining such heakth y blood sugar levels. But you blood pressure levels are quiet problematic and you need to keep that under control. For this to be in control you need to have some physical activity and it might be of any kind. Choose it for yourself. Thank you
Dr. Manju Lihala

Yes both your sugar and Blood pressure levels are normal. You don't have to worry about it.