Bowel and back pain
Ive had a pain in the middle lower part of my back for a week now and when I have bowel movement I don't feel my bowels have emptied full.. Sometimes I get a constant pain in my left side of my stomach but its not constantly there.. I'm taking movicol for my bowels but just wondering could it be serious coz of the pain in my back also??

Hello, Hot water bag to apply two three times a day. No heavy things to lift. Locally apply" Dr ORTHO OIL" before hot water bag to apply. Tab paracetamol500 eight hourly after food or as required. For constipation Plenty of liuquds, specially warm water when you rise up N brushafter that, walk seven to ten min than go for freshshen up.continue what ever you take. Salad two times before lunch and dinner,lot of liquids, butter milk, fresh curd also beneficial. Hot water bag to apply on left half of abdomen so if gas is their it comes out. Consult a general physician and an orthopedic surgeon. Ok.

Details suggesting digestive system origin problems including back ache.. good to get a correction for cause in food sleep activity