Bow legs problm
Hi Dr I have around 3 to 4 inches gap between legs. I feel very embarrassing so please suggest how to be it straight and shape. I don't want any surgery. Please suggest medicines and leg exercises so that it be straight.

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Noida

Keep a towel roll between knee and press for 10 second and release repeat 15 time twice a day

Hello there we understand your feeling and your condition too but then you see this is a condition in which it needs totally physical consult to evaluate and treat your condition. You need to consult a orthopedic surgeon. He might have a better solution for your condition and have a better treatment for this. Plot one on your practo and try to consult him. Thank you