Bow leg & Diffuculty in walking
My one leg is arched & now I have difficulty in walking fast or normal pace.I walk very slow. It is also difficult for me to sudden wake up from bed or using stairs.i use flat footwear.Can I treat this with exercise.Will my situation improve...please suggest if massage/exercise will help

Kindly share your xrays and contact me on video.
Please let us know which side it arched. Either side wise arched or front or back side arched. You need to get a full length x ray of your both limbs. Excersises will help you But we need to diagnose that condition
get X-ray's
start stretching exercises don't massage