Bone swelling and pain
Doctors said mother is suffering from bone swelling and she is having pain in her arms and legs. Kindly suggest proper treatment for this.
72 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello..., what's is swelling ?? Where is the swelling ?? Is it benign or malignant....?x Ray is required for diagnosis.. Without examining the swelling and Without x Ray nothing one cannot diagnose ,you could have send us x Ray of swelling ... Consult orthopedic surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?