Bone and muscle pain

I suffered with the lower back pain and neck pain since 4months i used pain relief tablets such as diclofinacle and acelofinacle but no relief plz suggest me where I have to go and I little bit confused about who the correct person neurologist r else orthopedist.
views-icons 64 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You need to consult a orthopedician regarding this. A xray and MRI would be required for a proper diagnosis which will be prescribed by your orthopedician. Take a calcium and vitamin D3 supplement also. Like tab supracal pro once a day and tab d3 must 60k once a week for 4 weeks. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?