Boils on testis

I have boils on my testis . Please tell me which specialist should i consult and what are the tests required to confirm what it actually is? There is no pain no puss , i m not facing any problem but want to know whether is there any danger to my life etc. Please help.
views-icons 33 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Boils on testis

doctor profile image
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
3 yrs. of exp | Chennai | Urologist
Hi These are called sebaceous cysts and not boils. The only solution will be to see a general surgeon or urologist who can operate and remove it for you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?