Boils on Inner thigh
Hi, I have got boils on my inner thigh. It itches a lot. This is happening since last year and it starts coming up just the beginning of summer. Please recommend any cream or medicine. Regards Rehan

Get investigated for scabies. Keep your belongings separately. Prevent spread to other parts of your body. Homeopathic remedies are good for preventing recurrence and provide speedy cure. Consult immediately.

+126
Chat with a doctor
Hello. We need a detailed case taking for your problem to cure by Homeopathy.
Hi, take homoeopathic medicines internally to cure ur problem instead of applying ointment which supress ur problem.