Boil on vulva
I have a boil on the vulva, and I think it is pus. Will it go away if I apply warm water? Please advice.

If in initial phase You need antibiotics for oral and local use
for e prescription contact me online
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Need details about your problem. Connect with me online at https://prac.to/drdigvijay For detailed consultation.
U need to evaluated
connect me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
You should take proper treatment like antibiotics and anti-inflammatory, so for prescription chat me online on Practo consult app.
Hi. If its Bartholin cyst then it may recur again. Need to contact personally