Boil on base ofpenis head

White boil like rash on penis head except it doesn't burst nor itch. Been there for a while. Hurts when trying to break the boil or remove it. Initially there were a few. Now they seem to have increased and covered the basal part of the penis head. What should I do/apply?
views-icons 24 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Boil on base ofpenis head

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

Hello, I totally understand your feeling and pain you are in. But conditions like these need thorough examination and evaluation by a specialist whether it may be a general physician or a dermatologist. More precisely dermatologist would help you more than a GP. So before applying anything you need to consult one as it is the sensitive area. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?