Boil inside lower lip
I have a boil inside my left side of lkower lip. I don't know how it happened. But its almost more than 6months old. I feel no uncomfortable with it. It does pain as well. But sometimes accidentally I bite it with my teeth than it becomes little uncomfortable for a day or two.. thn again normal. Wanted to know if....Anything to be worried?

hello, you need to visit a dentist and get it checked. its better to see the case clinically for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+104
Chat with a dentist
Hello Sir It may be due to some accidental trauma or biting of ur lips. Nothing to worry. It sould have been better to have few pics of the boil.It would be a minor procedure to remove that boil. Please visit your dentist nearby for proper diagnosis n treatment.
visit a dentist nearby