Bodybuilding side-effects
I wish to know weather there are any long term side effects to bodybuilding. Weight training for about an hour at the gym, 6 days a week. I do take Whey protien as a supplement and try to keep my protien intake maintained with 4 whole eggs daily and white meat twice a week. Injuries aside, are there any other problems which I am likely to face as I age (45+)? For instance, muscle and joint pain, heart problems or any other type of cardiac issues. What will be the case when I continue my routine as it is now in future and when I stop training after some years or so?

Do gradually all  exercises
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Usually people who are very active are at a lower risk for many diseases. But there is a risk of body building that usually people want to do it more and more to gain more bulk and for that they indulge in a lot of wrong practices like steroids and all. Also, i wouldn't suggest you take any supplements like whey proteins etc. Natural things are always good. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Bodybuilding steroids side effects Hgh side effects bodybuilding