Body weakness and headach
Hi, I am working in ITES company n doing night shift from last 6 months. Started facing problem of headache,fever, body pain n weakness on regular basis. Even my diet is also not going in proper way. I took medicine like crocin or d cold total. But it's not helping me out. Can anyone suggest what to do in dis situation? Also have loss weight. Plz suggest proper treatment or medication.

Hi..... Avoid or limit naps. Naps can make it harder to fall asleep at night. If you can't get by without one, try to limit a nap to no more than 30 minutes and don't nap after 3 p.m. Avoid or limit caffeine and alcohol and don't use nicotine. All of these can make it harder to sleep. Avoid caffeine after lunchtime. Avoiding alcohol can help prevent restless sleep and frequent awakenings....
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
All problem can be due to change in sleep routine but not the fever which you have mentioned.....are you sure you are having fever daily