Bluish and swollen finger
Around 5 weeks ago, my finger got stuck in a door, the finger became bluish and also swollen. The blue color has faded minorly though, but the swelling is still there. Refer to the picture attached. ? There are no chances of developing an infection now, I guess. Will the weird colour and swelling fade away on its own? I experience minor pain when I indulge in playing badminton / any physical activities.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You do not need to do anything about it as of now apart from taking tab. Zerodol-sp twice a day after food for pain management. The bluish color clot and the swelling will subside on its own with time. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.