Blood with sputum
Hi. I suffered from dengue a month back. Yesterday, while brushing my teeth I saw blood when I spit the waste (along with sputum). I don't have cold or cough and I have a grade 2 fatty liver.

Dr. Shailja Sharma
Dentist 9 yrs exp Noida

Gums become sensitive n inflamed after the illness and is commonly seen in patients suffering from dengue.Reason for this is that it aggravates the per existing inflammatory response of the gums because of low immunity. You need to take good care of oral hygiene and twice a day brushing is a must especially d one  before going to bed.If possible get your scaling done and apply an antiseptic gel locally on d gums .