Blood test report
I had done a blood test recently and today I got reports. In my report ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )(technology used was PHOTOMETRY) value came as 37.3 U/l and ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT) (technology used was PHOTOMETRY) value came as 76.3. The value of ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT) is way high than the upper range limit. Could I have some liver problem ?

Hello.. Not necessarily...the sgot and sgpt levels will increase even when you are suffering from viral infection or would have suffered from it few days back...you do not have to worry about it much unless other parameters of the liver function tests are deranged...thank you