Widal test report
Widal test report Salmonella typhi O 1:80 dilutions Salmonella typhi H. 1:80 dilutions Salmonella paratyphi AH 1:20 dilutions Salmonella paratyphi Bh. 1:20 dilutions Impression Positive +ve It's my widal test report is typhoid attack' or not , give the clear explanation and what kind of diet should follow please help me

Hi..... The important factor is the level of the O and H agglutinin titer levels. If this number is below 1:160, it is normal. If, however, it is over 1:160, you may have typhoid fever or another salmonella related illness. The Widal test report can produce a false positive for typhoid because it cannot interpret the difference between a person currently ill with typhoid and one who has recovered and is a carrier or one who simply has been vaccinated against the disease...

Use report of pregnancy Widal test interpretation Widal test for typhoid fever