Blood sputum while cleaning throat
Hi Sir/Madam... I am smoker from last 10 years..now quite the smoking from last month.. Had nosebleed last month once and later no bleed... however, 3 weeks ago had heavyness and gastric in heart with heart palpitation.. as well as most worried about blood in  sputum in the morning while cleaning throat... No pain, no caugh.. initially like blood drops in the sputum now reduced to Hair like strikes and feel of blood test in the throat and frequently having burping post eat and drink....  Now days seeing black strains in the sputum... done with chest pa x-ray, sputum AFB ie genex for TB evolution : TB negative, ECG, echo, and troponin test normal... Arterial blood gases test.. attached CBC, ESR and ECG report.. Pls guide me..I am most worried

First of all dont take to much tension this may be happen due to gastroesophageal reflux
consult online with detailed history for proper evaluation
avoid smoking avoid hot and spicy food drink plenty of fluids