cardiologist-icon
Blood pressure
My bp goes high 140 by 100 sometime and then after one day it start lower to 120 by 80.i am anxiety disorder patient and with homeopathy medicine .i did my ECG lipid profile and urine test all are normal.plz tell what is the cause and what to do.is it serious. from last one year this problem is there.now anxiety is less.

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
Cardiologist 5 yrs exp Noida

Diet and lifestyle interventions are indicated for you Adopt DASH Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician and Clinical Cardiologist

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You should get your blood pressure checked out on consecutive days for a week at the same time everyday. That will be better. Also, restrict your salt intake. Avoid pickles and papads. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.