High Blood Pressure(BP)
I have high blood pressure. And sometimes feel laziness, sometimes feels headaches. Whom should i consult?.
512 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi hypertension diagnosed based on repeatedly high readings measured in at least 3 different circumstances...if the readings above 140/90 then only diagnosed as hypertension...consult physicians they will help you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.