cardiologist-icon
Blood Pressure
Hello, my mother had checked her BP last week it was 140/80 and when today as she was feeling dizzy, she went to near by clinic and got it checked. Now its 150/90. She is feeling dizzy and feverish too. please suggest some medication and food diet

Dr. Harisha N L
Hi there... I understand your concern... Take over the counter paracetamol 650mg for fever...hypertension can't be diagnosed in single check up...I would suggest her some dietary modifications tell her to fallow that...she should avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice,picked items,packed foods,salt etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...Consult physician they will do the needful.