Blood in urine
I have been diagnosed with kidney stone 1 month ago it was in urethra. Size was 8 mm. I have started natural therapy and homeopathic fherapy for removing stone. Yesterday there was severe pain in my lower abdomen. Does that mean stone came down to ureter? If yes than why urine is pale yellow to red colorish? Should i consult a doctor immediately?

Dr. Karun Singla
Urologist 11 yrs exp Chandigarh

If the stone was already in the urethra, it cannot go back into the ureter. Whatever the stone location, best to consult a urologist and get evaluated. If the stone is obstructive, better to treat it asap