Blood in stools

I have observed blood in my stools..problem has been for the past 2 days and it happens only in the evenings...there is no blood in.morning stools. Is it because of the heat?? The colour is bright red and there is no pain of any sort... What could be the reason? I drink tea a lot just for info

Dr. Roopakala
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Stop Non veg, spicy, oily . heavy food, tea coffee , sitting and working for long hour for few weeks. drink more water, juices leafy vegetables. still blood in stools continues consult Surgeon
Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

K fine, is it painful or painless, drop by drop or spurting, hard stool may be culprit in ur case, anyway now its high time to see AYURVEDIC Ksharsutra expert or surgeon to now d status till then, have water soaked Resins multiple times n warm buttermilk, apply coconut oil mixed with camper after n before seating in warm water for 20min twice, feel free to communicate