Blood in stool

Hi All , I am getting Blood from my stool , i have this issue from past 2 years but it use to come and go but not such more Bleeding i can sence it was due to cut but this time i can see the blood coming as small small clots, i dont know whom to concern and what is the reason behind it. Please guide me.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. it could be fissure in ano .you need to make some dietary changes. have a high protein diet and a high fibre diet. drink lots of water. avoid oily and spicy foods. have one cup of curd everyday after food. you can use a cream called ruticool to apply over the anal opening. kindly consult a general surgeon for further management. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.

Hello.....anal fissures will take some time to heal. Doctor may prescribed some stool softeners . That will alter your your bowel movement for sometime. Take stiz bath and local anaesthetics if you have pain while passing stools. Per rectal examination is required for confirmation... Consult general surgeon.